Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
I am a Partner in the Litigation Department and have over 30 years experience of all aspects of commercial dispute resolution, including:
- Contracts disputes in a broad range of areas including commission claims, construction issues, company/shareholder arguments, partnership disputes and many other trade-related matters (including debt recovery);
- Advising on corporate and personal insolvency issues including resisting claims by Liquidators or working with them to recover money for creditors, and advising on threatened disqualification proceedings;
- Advising on bringing or defending fraud claims and identifying/preserving assets; and
- Assisting professional clients to defend negligence claims or clients to bring them.
- Compulsory acquisition claims (including many businesses located in what became the Olympic Park);
- Claims for mis-sold and Interest Rate Hedging Products (Swaps)
in each case guiding them through the complex procedures and processes involved together with suitable specialist valuers and/or accounting experts.
Outside of work I enjoy playing and watching tennis and golf, and (ideally destructive) gardening.