I am a Partner in the Commercial Property department. I mainly deal with:
- Leasehold commercial property sales and acquisitions
- Landlord and Tenant, leases, Licences and renewals
- Auction sales and acquisitions
- Leasehold and freehold transfers to and from pension schemes
- SME business sales and purchases
- Residential leasehold and freehold site developments
- Leasehold enfranchisement
I also assist our Residential Property department with high net worth clients and complex residential matters.
I have acted for several developers in the purchase of sites and the redevelopment to offices or residential homes. Recent projects include the conversion of a hotel to eco friendly apartments with heating maintained via a hot air exchange system. Conversion of a stable block to bespoke office units in a rural setting. Also dealing with the property aspects of business sales and purchases including refinancing for doctors surgeries and healthcare centres.
In addition to the property aspects of transactions I do deal with franchise agreements and new business start ups. Providing a practical view point, support and being someone you can call to discuss your concerns, to be your advisor for the long term not just for the one transaction.
Outside of work I am a keen DIY person doing all sorts of small building projects from bathrooms to brick laying. I also try to do all my own car maintenance and hope to renovate a car soon.
Languages: Punjabi and Hindi