skip to Main Content

We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong with the delivery of our legal services.

If that ever happens, please rest assured that we will do our best to resolve your concerns as amicably and as quickly as we can.

If you have any concerns, please ensure that you initially contact your solicitor (or caseworker, if Legal Aid), who should in most cases be able to help and deal with any issues that may arise. However, if they are unable to resolve matters for you, please contact their Supervisor for further help.

If you are still unhappy, for any reason, the two main contacts for dealing with any concerns are:

  1.   If the matter relates to the Family department (legal aid or private), please contact Martin Real, Partner and Head of the Family Law department
  2.  For all other areas of law (non- Family) please contact David Downham, Practice Director.

If, despite taking all the steps above, the firm are unable to completely satisfy your concerns, then you can request to make a formal complaint by using our complaints procedure – the documentation for which is available here for download. Once we have followed those procedures, and if you are still dissatisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, whose contact details, along with the time frame to raise a complaint, is detailed in the complaints procedures at the link above.

Please note that with effect from 22nd January 2024, the Legal Ombudsman’s postal address will change to:

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6167

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), can help you if are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the SRA at this link:

Back To Top

Powered by How to backup and restore wordpress site

error: Content is protected !!