I am a Paralegal in the Commercial Property department and deal with matters such as:
- Purchase and sales of freehold & leasehold properties
- Lease Grants & Assignments
- Rent deposit deeds and Deeds of Covenants
- General client care and liaising with agents
- Drafting leases, contracts, and deeds.
I studied my LLB Law at Istanbul University and completed my master’s in law at Queen Mary University of London. I was admitted to the Istanbul Bar in 2020 in Turkey. Recently, I passed the SQE 1, and I am currently studying SQE2 to qualify as an English Solicitor.
Before joining to Bowling & Co Solicitors I gained valuable experience in a law firm based in Istanbul.
Languages: English, Turkish