As a Partner in the Commercial Property and Residential Property department at Bowling & Co, I contribute experience, expertise, and dedication to the handling of property matters. I am committed to providing the best legal service to my clients in real estate.
- Commercial property sales and acquisitions, both freehold and leasehold.
- Landlord and Tenant matters, such as the grant of lease, licences, dealing with alterations, and renewals.
- Residential property sales and acquisitions, both freehold and leasehold.
- Real estate finance, including bridge finance.
- Property Portfolio sales and financing.
- Auctions sales and acquisitions.
I can advise clients on a wide range of property transactions. Whether you are a developer, investor, landlord, or tenant, or just moving home, I can guide you through the intricacies of commercial and residential property law.
I pride myself on providing clear advice tailored to each client’s unique needs and objectives. I understand that property transactions can be difficult and full of surprises. I provide clear and concise advice, ensuring that my clients are well-informed and able to make informed decisions. My biggest attribute is that I like to be efficient and organised hence making transactions proceed swiftly to a successful conclusion.
I am committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for my clients and ‘fighting their corner.’ I am here to provide you with the highest level of legal support and guidance to navigate the ever-changing landscape of commercial and residential property.
I qualified as a solicitor in 1998.
Outside of work, I have a keen interest in travelling, exploring new places and cultures. I love trying new cuisines and consider food a great passion to be explored!
I speak both Gujarati and Hindi.