Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
• Leasehold and Freehold commercial property sales and acquisitions
• Secured Lending
• Landlord and Tenant, Leases, Licenses and renewals
• Auction sales and acquisitions
• SME business sales and purchases
My aim is to add value wherever possible by demystifying the law and offering practical and effective support to the team, and ultimately to our clients.
Outside of work I like to keep fit by attending the gym and playing football. I also enjoy reading and travelling around the world.
I read Law at the University of Kent and studied for my LPC at University of Law, Bloomsbury.