The information collected may include:
- your name and job title;
- your contact information including e-mail address;
- occupation and company details; or
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We may use this information for the following reasons:
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to send information to you which we think may be of interest to you;
- to provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications;
- to provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website and services and you agree that we may provide such aggregate information to third parties although we confirm that these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual;
- to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations; and/or
- to use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you have supplied contact details we may contact you by e-mail, phone, facsimile or post.