We are pleased to announce we have achieved our ISO 9001 LawNet Quality Standard accreditation for another year. This prestigious certification is awarded following a thorough audit process and demonstrates our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional legal services to our clients.
ISO 9001 accreditation provides reassurance to clients that we meet their needs effectively, and that we have a framework that ensures we provide consistent and quality service. This accreditation comprises the ISO standard interpreted for the law firm environment by LawNet and takes account of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Standards and Regulations (SRA) and other relevant quality standards. can is a mutual and member-owned organisation of approximately 70 plus law firms with a network of over 2,000 solicitors. LawNet members benefit from sharing expertise, knowledge and best practice – which ensures that clients benefit from the experience and resources of not just their individual solicitor or firm but the entire network.
As members of LawNet we must secure and maintain the LawNet ISO 9001 quality assurance standard – which includes regular independent evaluations, an in-depth analysis of our performance and recommendations for continuous improvement so that our clients receive the best possible service. Because LawNet takes into account the SRA standards and regulations, it means that ISO 9001 is particularly relevant to law firms and how we operate.
The August 2023 audit highlighted several areas of good practice at Bowling & Co that contribute to our quality management system:
- The hiring of a new Residential Property Partner and a senior Dispute Resolution litigator expands our expertise and enhances service delivery in these key practice areas.
- Adding seven Paralegals across Family, Corporate and Residential teams has bolstered our support staff and increased efficiency.
- Ongoing weekly IT training for all staff keeps our knowledge current on essential practice management software and tools.
- Regular training coupled with continuous improvement of work processes ensures we remain compliant and integrate quality checks into everyday file management.
- Thoughtful onboarding and layered induction with ongoing support assist new hires in integrating smoothly.
Effective supervision of junior staff working alongside seniors facilitates mentoring and skills development.
Achieving ISO 9001 certification requires dedication from all levels of an organisation. At Bowling & Co, we make quality assurance and client service our top priorities. This recognition motivates us to maintain our high standards while continuously improving to meet the changing needs of our clients.
We work hard throughout the year and during our audit to ensure we maintain our accreditation. Accreditation benefits both our clients and us as it provides a consistent framework for quality management and a standard set of suggested practices that means what we do can be measured and improved upon each year which makes doing business with us much easier.
Commented David Downham, Practice Director at Bowling & Co Solicitors: “I am very proud that we have once again achieved this important accreditation. It demonstrates our firm’s commitment to delivering excellence in client service. We thank LawNet for recognising our efforts and look forward to upholding these high standards in the year ahead.”