1. What aspect of law first attracted you to the industry?
As my family will tell you I have always been argumentative so litigation appealed to me.
2. What kind of clients do you work with?
I have a variety of clients ranging from large companies (both in England and abroad) through to individuals looking for guidance on how best to resolve business or other issues.
3. Tell us about one surprising thing you’ve learned about working in the legal sector so far?
Much of the day to day work done by solicitors is not advising on the law but rather helping clients achieve their commercial aims.
4. Who (or what) inspires you?
Self-made clients who have a clear business plan for their business and seek and listen to professional advice when appropriate.
5. Name one of your favourite places in the world
Blakeney/Holkham in Norfolk.
6. How would others describe you in three words?
Friendly, knowledgeable and constructive.