The outbreak of the Coronavirus is continuing to have a significant impact to the UK and globally. Bowling & Co has, since March 23rd 2020, implemented steps to safeguard our teams and ensure service delivery and client support during this period. Below are some of the measures we have in place:
Safeguarding Service Delivery and Remote Working
Our teams are now working with a mix of office attendance and remote working. We remain fully operational and your usual contacts can be reached by email, phone, video call, and personal attendance.
All of our staff have all of the IT equipment required to enable them to work from home as if they were in the office. We are proud to confirm no loss of service and full continuity of work.
Our Documents and Emails
Over the last few years, we have invested in cloud-based technologies which means our documents and emails are accessible securely over the internet. We are paper light where ever possible saving paper wastage and increasing efficiency.
Continuity of Service for Receiving and Transferring monies
We continue to process funds in relation to all the Firm’s activities through established financial procedures and systems.
COVID-19 has led to a surge in phishing scams and other cyber-related crimes. We do not rely on email notification of bank account changes without direct oral confirmation from a trusted source.
Contacting Bowling & Co
- Phone– Our lawyers can be contacted on their normal numbers or mobile phones.
If you are contacting our main switchboard number and the relevant person is not available, our switchboard service will take a message and email the relevant person or team.
- Emails– Email service is working as normal.
- Post – To minimise the disruption caused by Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are requesting that clients please communicate with us where possible by email firstly, however, we are able to accept post/DX.
Other Potential Impact
- Meetings– Client meetings are now only taking place by appointment only at the office or remotely using Zoom video conferencing.
- Printing– We are now mainly operating digitally, however, where this is necessary, we are able to print as usual.
Internal Support Services
All our internal services teams are fully operational and continue to fully support our legal staff during this period of large-scale remote working.
Bowling & Co Business Continuity Team