Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
I am a Paralegal in the Family department, and deal with a variety of Family law matters ranging from Divorce, Child Contact Issues and Care Proceedings.
I specifically deal with assisting clients in relation to domestic violence and children act matters such as:
- Non molestation orders
- Occupation orders
- Child arrangement applications
I regularly attend legal surgeries and women refuges to assist vulnerable clients and fellow professionals by informing them of our services.
In my spare time, I attempt to remind my daughter that I am her mother.
Languages: Urdu and Punjabi