Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
I am a Senior Solicitor in the Commercial Conveyancing department. I qualified as a Solicitor in 1986.
The approach I adopt is ensuring that I achieve the client’s aim cost-effectively and with speed. I listen first and then talk.
Since qualifying I have built up experience in land development, putting development sites together, development agreements, making the best use of land promotion agreements, options, pre-emption and overage agreements.
I mainly deal with:
- Business leases
- Assignment and sub-letting of leases
- Lease renewals
- Rent deposits and guarantees
- Buying and selling businesses including pubs, pharmacies, high street shops, auction purchases and sales.
I often assist in corporate related property acquisitions and disposals.
If I am not at work then you will find me playing my 1991 Fender Stratocaster guitar.