I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property department after recently completing my Training Contract with Bowling & Co. Some of the areas that I work on are:
- Sales and acquisitions of Leasehold properties
- Drafting Licences and Leases along with supporting documents such as AGAs and Rent Deposit Deeds
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Acting on behalf of bridging lender and borrowers in relation to 1st or 2nd charges as well as purchases of leasehold or freehold properties
- Dealing with Deeds of Surrender for commercial Leases.
I also work in the Private Client department where I work on:
- Drafting Lasting and Ordinary Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Wills
- Preparing IHT forms and dealing with obtaining Grants of Probate
- Dealing with matters of intestacy (where the person died without a Will).
I have recently been nominated for the 2017 Young Lawyer of the Year Award in association with LawNet.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, trying my hand (although not always successfully!) at cooking and spending time with my family and friends.