Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property department. I mainly deal with:
- Leasehold commercial property sales and acquisitions
- Landlord and Tenant Leases, Surrenders, Licences and Renewals
- Auction sales and acquisitions
- Residential leasehold and freehold site developments
- Remortgages and property financing
I have worked with commercial and residential property developers, a well-known supermarket chain, lenders and charity bodies. I enjoy the fast pace of property transactions but more importantly I enjoy being able to build strong relationships with my clients. I also love that every property and every client is different so no two days are ever the same!
Outside of work I have a passion for interior design and home refurbishment and have recently engaged on a new long-term home renovation of a period property. When I am not planning and designing or getting my hands dirty in the garden, I enjoy listening to music, eating out at nice restaurants and precious family time with our two young daughters. I love to stay active especially outdoors.