Alternative methods of contacting me during the Covid-19 situation: Like all my colleagues I am now working remotely. The good news is that you can contact me using various methods – use whatever you feel most comfortable with:
- Telephone – call my landline number shown above on this profile page (it will divert to my mobile); if I am engaged on another call, simply leave a message and I’ll return your call as soon as I can.
- Email – email me at my usual email address (shown here on this profile);
- Zoom – video call – if you would like a face to face video call I can let you have details of how to set this up very easily (and free of charge for you), using Zoom software (if you have not already got this on your mobile, iPad, laptop or PC, just send me an email to request this option);
- Royal Mail – post. We are still able to receive post but there will inevitably be a delay in using this method.
I am a Solicitor at Bowling & Co Solicitors in the Commercial property, department where I assist on a number of commercial property matters. I mainly deal with:
- Leasehold and Freehold property Sales and Purchases
- Leases, Licences and rent deposit deeds
- Lease extensions
I studied Law at Sussex University and graduated in 2016.
I studied the LPC part-time at BPP Law School and completed the LPC April 2018.
I qualified as a solicitor in June 2020.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, playing sports and watching football.